IPL is back with its 5th season but it seems that many people are not as interested as they were in first couple of seasons. but show must go on as it is a big TRP war on TV between daily soaps and IPL. one bad news is that this time only 9 teams will take part as KTK is out from this season. but good news is that the players from KTK are going to play from other teams.
this time also i am going to rank the team as per my opinions. it may possible that many people don’t agree with this but this is just my analysis.
let us discuss each team with its star players in descending order of their respective as per my analysis.
9. DC: Foreign Players: Sangakara, Christian, Steyn, White, Duminy, Theron, Harris -> 7. Indian Players: Amit Mishra, Ravi Teja, Chipli, Gony, Dhawan, Parthiv, Jhunjhunwala ->7. they dont have much of a experienced players so i dont any chance of them to win this IPL.
8. RR: Foreign Players: Botha, Collingwood, Watson, Tait, Hodge, Chandimal, Owais Shah, Hogg -> 8. Indian Players: Dravid, Menaria, Amit Singh, Shreesanth, Binny, Trivedi->6. they have some of the big guns but they rarely fires so we have to wait and watch how they reacts. I personally wants that they give a tough fight in this season.
7. KXIP: Foreign Players: Gilchrist, Mascarenhas, Miller, David Hussey, Ryan Harris, Shaun Marsh, Broad, Mahmood -> 8. Indian Players: Nayar, Valthaty, Chawla, Praveen, Sathis, Powar -> 6. their power is much in the foreign players then in indian players but we may see a good competition if player like valthaty gets going like last season.
6. MI: Foreign Players: Franklin, Jacobs, McKay, Blizzard, Pollard, Malinga, Gibbs, Johnson, Robin Peterson, Parera -> 10. Indian Players: Sachin, Raydu, Ojha, Munaf, Harbhajan, Dinesh Kartik, Rohit Sharma, RP Singh -> 8. they always dependent on their players like malinga and pollard, and when they gets failed it is very tough for MI to get a victory. this time they have more balanced team then any of the seasons like, dinesh kartik or RP Singh may became a trump card for MI. they also won last years champion league so their confidence will also be at the top. but i personally dont like sachin to lift IPL trophy at all.
5. DD: Foreign Players: Finch, Warner, Kevin Pieterson, Morne Morkel, Merwe, Jayawardene, Ross Taylor, Andre Russell -> 8. Indian Players: Sehwag, Salvi, Agarkar, Irfan, Naman Ojha, Umesh Yadav, Venugopal, Aaron -> 8. they are very balanced team they are more dependent on their indian player then foreign players but players like sehwag is out of form so we have to wait and watch how they responce. i like if they lift this years trophy.
4. PWI: Foreign Players: Mathews, Thomas, Ferguson, Wright, Michael Clarke, Tamim, Graeme Smith, Ryder, Parnell, Samuals, Steve Smith. -> 11. Indian Players: Ganguly, Dinda, Nehra, Kamran Khan, Pandey, Murli Kartik, Rawat, Rahul Sharma, Uthappa -> 9. they have much power in their foreign players then indian players. but they have one of the best captain in indian cricket history as their captain so they will give tough fight to others this season.
3. KKR: Foreign Players: Haddin, Lee, Morgan, McCullum, Shakib, Doeschate, Pattinson, Kallis -> 8. Indian Players: Gambhir, Abdulla, Balaji, Shukla, Bhatia, Sangwan, Bisla, Manoj Tiwary, Yusuf -> 9. my favorite team since last season and i wish they win this time as they some of the great players from foreign and few from india. go KKR……
2. RCB: Foreign Players: Vettori, Langveldt, McDonald, AB de Villiers, Gayle, Nannes, Pomersbach, Dilshan, Murlitharan -> 9. Indian Players: Mithun, Kaif, Agrawal, Pujara, Arvind, Tiwary, Kohli, Vinay, Zaheer, Appanna -> 10. this looks to be a perfect IPL team as they have some of the best players from foreign as well as from india and uder the coaching of Kumble RCB will defiantly get some momentum. biggest problem with this team is they are mostly be dependent on gayle which should not a good idea.
1. CSK: Foreign Players: Du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, Bollinger, Hilfenhaus, Albie Morkel, Bailey, Michael Hussey, Kulasekara, Styris, Randiv -> 10. Indian Players: Dhoni, Shrikkanth, Jakati, Jadeja, Ashwin, Vijay, Badrinath, Tyagi, Raina, Saha -> 10. as compare to other teams they don’t have bigger names in their player list but they have the best team work in all IPL teams. each and every player contributes to the team at their level best so it might possible that dhoni gets hattric of IPL though i dont want him to be a champion again.
this is just my opinion we have to wait and watch what the actual ratings are!!!!. 😉