IPL is back with its 6th season but it seems that many people are not as interested as they were in first couple of seasons. but show must go on as it is a big TRP war on TV between daily soaps and IPL.
this time also i am going to rank the teams as per my opinions. it may possible that many people don’t agree with this but this is just my analysis.
let us discuss each team with its star players in descending order as per my analysis.
9. DC: Foreign Players: Kumar Sangakara, Dale Steyn, Camron White, JP Duminy -> 4. Indian Players: Amit Mishra, Shikhar Dhawan, Parthiv Patel, Ishant Sharma ->4. they don’t have much of an experienced players so i don’t see any chance of them to win this IPL.
8. KXIP: Foreign Players: Adam Gilchrist, David Hussey, Ryan Harris, Shaun Marsh, Azhahar Mahmood -> 5. Indian Players: Paul Valthaty, Piyush Chawla, Praveen Kumar, Parvinder Awana -> 4. their power is much in the foreign players then in indian players but we may see a good competition if player like valthaty & Awana gets going like last season.
7. RR: Foreign Players: Shane Watson, Shaun Tait, Brad Hodge, Brad Hogg, Kevon Cooper -> 5. Indian Players: Rahul Dravid, Ajinkya Rahane, S. Shreesanth, Stuart Binny, Siddharth Trivedi->5. they have some of the big guns but they rarely fires so we have to wait and watch how they reacts. I wants that they give a tough fight in this season and it might possible if Dravid and Rahane gets going.
6. MI: Foreign Players: James Franklin, Blizzard, Kirron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Harshel Gibbs, Michel Johnson, Robin Peterson -> 7. Indian Players: Ambati Raydu, Pragyan Ojha, Munaf Patel, Harbhajan Singh, Dinesh Kartik, Rohit Sharma, RP Singh -> 7. they always dependent on their players like malinga, pollard, Franklin and when they gets failed it is very tough for MI to get a victory. They have good talent in the form of Raydu, Dinesh, RP and Ojha who can turn the table. but i personally don’t like sachin to lift IPL trophy at all.
5. RCB: Foreign Players: Denial Vettori, AB de Villiers, Cris Gayle, Tilakratne Dilshan, M. Murlitharan, Denial Christian, M. Henriques, Ravi Rampaul -> 8. Indian Players: Cheteshwar Pujara, Saurabh Tiwary, Virat Kohli, Zaheer Khan, Appanna -> 5. this looks to me as a perfect IPL team as they have some of the best players from foreign as well as from india and uder the coaching of Kumble RCB will defiantly get some momentum. biggest problem with this team is they are mostly be dependent on Gayle which should not a good idea. though AB and Dilshan has also shown a good talent but still indian players of this team doesn’t come to the party which is the biggest problem for them.
4. KKR: Foreign Players: Brad Haddin, Brett Lee, Eion Morgan, B. McCullum, Shakib al Hasan, Pattinson, Jaques Kallis, Sunil Narine -> 7. Indian Players: Gautam Gambhir, Iqbal Abdulla, L. Balaji, Manoj Tiwary, Yusuf Pathan -> 5. Defending Champion have a tough job this time as most of their indian players are out of form. they have superb foreign players but team requires their Indian players to backed up the foreign players. Let see what happens this time.
3. PWI: Foreign Players: A. Mathews, Thomas, Luke Wright, W. Parnell, M. Samuals, M. Marsh -> 6. Indian Players: Ashoke Dinda, Manish Pandey, Murli Kartik, Rahul Sharma, Robin Uthappa, Yuvraj Singh -> 6. Again tough luck of ganguly worked for PWI last year but as yuvi comes back to the team i see a fair chance of PWI to win this time. when yuvi gets going he is unstoppable and we had already saw that in last world cup which india won with the courtesy of yuvi. uthappa, Pandey, and dinda are also enjoy to watch.
2. DD: Foreign Players: David Warner, Kevin Pieterson, Morne Morkel, R. Merwe, Mahela Jayawardene, Ross Taylor, Andre Russell, J. Ryder, Johan Botha -> 9. Indian Players: Virendra Sehwag, Irfan Pathan, Umesh Yadav, Varun Aaron, U. Chand -> 5. they are very balanced team they are more dependent on their indian player then foreign players but players like sehwag is out of form. Players to watch are, Warner, Pieterson, Taylor, Sehwag, Irfan, and Chand. we all know that if sehwag comes to the party then no one can stop DD to win this IPL I like if they lift this years trophy.
1. CSK: Foreign Players: F. Du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, Ben Hilfenhaus, Albie Morkel, Michael Hussey, Nuvan Kulasekara-> 6. Indian Players: Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Murli Vijay, Subhrahmanyam Badrinath, Suresh Raina -> 6. as compare to other teams they don’t have bigger names in their player list but they have the best team work in all IPL teams. each and every player contributes to the team at their level best so it might possible that dhoni gets the job done and lift the IPL Trophy third time.
this is just my opinion we have to wait and watch what the real ratings are!!!!.